- Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license.
- Apple®, App Store®, the Apple logos, Mac, OS X, macOS, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and iBooks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries and is used under license.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and Reader are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- SDXC, SDHC, and SD Logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
- HDMI, HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
- Wi‑Fi and the Wi‑Fi logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- All other trade names mentioned in this manual or the other documentation provided with your Nikon product are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
AVC Patent Portfolio License
This product is licensed under the AVC Patent Portfolio License for the personal and non-commercial use of a consumer to (i) encode video in compliance with the AVC standard (“AVC video”) and/or (ii) decode AVC video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in a personal and non-commercial activity and/or was obtained from a video provider licensed to provide AVC video. No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use. Additional information may be obtained from MPEG LA, L.L.C.
FreeType License (FreeType2)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2012 The FreeType Project (https://www.freetype.org). All rights reserved.
MIT License (HarfBuzz)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2020 The HarfBuzz Project (https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz). All rights reserved.