Portable Chargers (Power Banks)
Portable chargers can be used to power the camera or charge the camera battery. The following table lists the portable chargers that have been tested and approved for use, together with the approximate number of shots that can be taken with, and the approximate number of times the camera battery can be charged using, each device.
|Manufacturer||Model number||Number of shots||Number of charges *|
|Anker||PowerCore III Elite 25600 87W||Approx. 5 times that of an EN‑EL15c battery alone||Approx. 4|
The number of times the camera battery (EN‑EL15c) can be fully charged using a portable charger at full charge.
- The only batteries that can be charged from portable chargers are the EN‑EL15c and EN‑EL15b.
- See the documentation provided with the portable charger for information on use.
- Use a USB cable with two Type C connectors supplied with the portable charger when employing the device to power the camera or charge the camera battery.
- Connect the USB cable to the camera’s USB Power Delivery connector. Note that portable chargers will not supply power when connected to the camera’s USB data connector.
- Up-to-date information on portable chargers is available on the website of the manufacturers. Availability may vary with country or region.