ATOMOS AirGlu BT Options
G button U F network menu
Manage wireless Bluetooth connections between the camera and Atomos UltraSync BLUE AirGlu accessories.
- The UltraSync BLUE can be used for simultaneous wireless connections to multiple compatible cameras or audio recorders. Time codes are transmitted to the connected devices from the UltraSync BLUE, synchronizing time codes even across devices from a mix of manufacturers. For information on the maximum number of simultaneous connections, see the Atomos website.
|[Connect to ATOMOS AirGlu BT]||Establish a wireless Bluetooth connection to a previously-paired UltraSync BLUE.|
|[Save ATOMOS AirGlu BT pairing info]||
Pair the camera with the UltraSync BLUE.
|[Delete ATOMOS AirGlu BT pairing info]||End the wireless connection between the camera and the UltraSync BLUE.|
|[Camera]||Choose the name under which the camera is listed on the UltraSync BLUE.|
- After establishing a wireless connection to the UltraSync BLUE, select [On] or [On (with HDMI output)] for [Timecode] > [Record timecodes] in the video recording menu to start receiving time codes. The time codes will appear in the camera shooting display.
- If no time code is received, the shooting display will show “--:--:--:--” (or “00:00:00:00” when an external device is connected via HDMI). No time codes will be recorded if filming is begun at this stage.
- Time codes will not be recorded if [H.264 8-bit (MP4)] is selected for [Video file type] in the video recording menu.
The UltraSync BLUE allows users to choose the frame rate. If the value is not a match for that chosen with the camera, time codes will not be recorded or output via HDMI. Match the frame rate for the UltraSync BLUE to the video recording frame rate as follows:
Video recording frame rate UltraSync BLUE frame rate 120p, 60p, 30p 29.97 fps, 29.97 fps DF 100p, 50p, 25p 25 fps 24p 23.98 fps
- Select 29.97 fps DF for drop-frame recording.
- See the documentation for the UltraSync BLUE for information on choosing a frame rate.
- The options selected for [Timecode] > [Count-up method], [Timecode origin], and [Drop frame] in the video recording menu cannot be changed while the camera has a wireless connection to the UltraSync BLUE.
- If the camera loses the wireless connection to the UltraSync BLUE while filming is in progress, it will continue to record time codes until the end of the current shot, although the time code shown in the shooting display will switch to “--:--:--:--“ about 60 seconds after the connection is lost. The time code will reappear when the wireless connection to the UltraSync BLUE is re-established.
- The wireless connection to the UltraSync BLUE will end when the camera is turned off or the standby timer expires. We recommend choosing [No limit] for Custom Setting c3 [Power off delay] > [Standby timer].