Connect to Smart Device
G button U F network menu
Connect to smartphones or tablets (smart devices) via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Pair with or connect to smart devices using Bluetooth.
|[Start pairing]||Pair the camera with a smart device (0Connecting via Bluetooth (Pairing)).|
|[Paired devices]||List paired smart devices. To connect, select a device from the list.|
|[Bluetooth connection]||Select [ON] to enable Bluetooth.|
Select pictures for upload to a smart device. You can also opt to upload pictures as they are taken.
|[Auto select for upload]||Select [ON] to upload pictures as they are taken.|
|[Manually select for upload]||Upload selected pictures. Transfer marking appears on the selected pictures.|
|[Deselect all]||Cancel upload of all pictures currently selected for transfer.|
Connect to smart devices via Wi-Fi.
Initiate a Wi-Fi connection to a smart device.
- The camera SSID and password will be displayed. To connect, select the camera SSID on the smart device and enter the password (0Connecting via Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi Mode)).
- Once a connection is established, this option will change to [Close Wi‑Fi connection].
- Use [Close Wi-Fi connection] to end the connection when desired.
Access the following Wi-Fi settings:
|[SSID]||Choose the camera SSID.|
|[Authentication/encryption]||Choose [OPEN], [WPA2-PSK], [WPA3-SAE], or [WPA2-PSK/WPA3-SAE].|
|[Password]||Choose the camera password.|
Choose a channel.
|[Current settings]||View current Wi-Fi settings.|
|[Reset connection settings]||Select [Yes] to reset Wi-Fi settings to default values.|
If [ON] is selected, upload of pictures to smart devices via wireless connections will continue even when the camera is off.
Display latitude, longitude, altitude, and UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) data downloaded from a smart device.
- For information on downloading location data from smart devices, see the online help for the SnapBridge app.
- Note that the camera may be unable to download or display location data from smart devices depending on the version of the device operating system and/or SnapBridge app used.