G button U D playback menu
Copy pictures from one memory card to another when two memory cards are inserted.
|[Select source]||Choose the card from which pictures will be copied.|
|[Select picture(s)]||Select pictures to be copied.|
|[Select destination folder]||Select the destination folder on the remaining card (the card not selected for [Select source]).|
|[Copy picture(s)?]||Copy the pictures.|
Choose [Select source].
Highlight [Select source] and press 2 to display the [Select source] dialog.
Select the card containing the pictures to be copied.
Highlight the slot for the card containing the pictures to be copied and press J to select the highlighted slot and return to the [Copy image(s)] menu.
Choose [Select picture(s)].
Highlight [Select picture(s)] and press 2 to view the [Select picture(s)] display.
Select the source folder.
- Highlight the folder containing the pictures to be copied and press 2 to display the [Images selected by default] menu.
- To copy all pictures from the card in the selected slot, highlight [All pictures in slot], press J, and proceed to Step 10.
Make the initial selection.
Choose the pictures that will be selected by default.
Option Description [Deselect all]
None of the pictures in the chosen folder will be selected by default.
- Choose this option when you want to select pictures individually.
[Select all pictures]
All of the pictures in the chosen folder will be selected by default.
- Choose this option if you want to copy all or most of the pictures in the folder.
[Select protected pictures] Only the protected pictures in the folder will be selected by default.
Select additional pictures.
- Highlight pictures and press the W (Q) button to select; selected pictures are marked with a check (). To remove the check () and deselect the current picture, press the W (Q) button again.
- To view the highlighted picture full screen, press and hold the X button.
- After confirming that all the pictures you want to copy have marks, press J to return to the [Copy image(s)] menu.
Choose [Select destination folder].
Highlight [Select destination folder] and press 2 to display [Select destination folder] options.
Choose a destination folder.
Highlight one of the following options and press 2.
Option Description [Select folder by number]
Enter the number of the destination folder (0Select Folder by Number). If a folder with the selected number does not already exist, a new folder will be created.
[Select folder from list]
Choose the destination folder from a list of existing folders.
Select the folder.
After entering a folder number or highlighting the folder name, press J to select the folder and return to the [Copy image(s)] menu.
Choose [Copy picture(s)?].
Highlight [Copy picture(s)?] and press J to display a confirmation dialog.
- The camera will display the message “Copy?” together with the number of pictures that will be copied.
- Highlight [Yes] and press J to copy the selected pictures.
- Press J again to exit when copying is complete.
- Pictures will not be copied if there is insufficient space on the destination card.
- If the destination folder contains a file with the same name as one of the pictures to be copied, a confirmation dialog will be displayed. Select [Replace existing picture] or [Replace all] to replace the existing file or files. Protected files in the destination folder will not be replaced. Select [Skip] to continue without replacing existing files. Select [Cancel] to exit without copying any further pictures.
- Ratings and protection are copied with the pictures.
To prevent loss of power while copying videos, use one of the following power sources:
- A fully-charged battery
- An optional EH‑7P charging AC adapter
- An optional EH‑8P AC adapter with a UC‑E25 USB cable (featuring Type C connectors at both ends)
- An optional EP‑5B power connector with an EH‑5d, EH‑5c, or EH‑5b AC adapter