Create copies that reduce the horizontal and vertical effects of perspective in photos taken looking up from the base of a tall object.
- The effect can be previewed in the edit display. To view the unedited picture, press and hold the DISP button.
- Note that greater amounts of perspective control result in more of the edges being cropped out.
- For horizontal correction, highlight J and press 2. Press 1 to stretch the left edge, 3 to stretch the right. Press J to save changes and return to the previous display.
- For vertical correction, highlight K and press 2. Press 1 to stretch the top edge, 3 to stretch the bottom. Press J to save changes and return to the previous display.
- Press J to save the retouched copy.