Choose the pitch and volume of the beep that sounds when:
- The self-timer is in operation
- Time-lapse recording ends
- The camera focuses in photo mode (note that a beep will not sound if AF-C is selected for focus mode or if AF-A is selected and the camera is shooting using AF-C)
- The touch screen is used
Note that a beep will not sound while the self-timer is in operation or when the focuses if On is selected for Silent photography in the photo shooting menu.
The Beep options menu contains the following items:
- Beep on/off: Turn the beep speaker on or off, or select Off (touch controls only) to disable the beep during keyboard entry while enabling it for other purposes.
- Volume: Adjust beep volume.
- Pitch: Choose the pitch of the beep from High and Low.