Nikon D850 Digital Camera
- Unless otherwise stated, all measurements are performed in conformity with Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards or guidelines.
- All figures are for a camera with a fully-charged battery.
- Nikon reserves the right to change the appearance and specifications of the hardware and software described in this manual at any time and without prior notice. Nikon will not be held liable for damages that may result from any mistakes that this manual may contain.
MH-25a Battery Charger
The symbols on this product represent the following:
m AC, p DC, q Class II equipment (The construction of the product is double-insulated.)
EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Nikon reserves the right to change the appearance and specifications of the hardware and software described in this manual at any time and without prior notice. Nikon will not be held liable for damages that may result from any mistakes that this manual may contain.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries and is used under license. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac, macOS, OS X, Apple®, App Store®, the Apple logos, iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. PictBridge is a trademark of the Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA). XQD is a trademark of Sony Corporation. The SD, SDHC, and SDXC logos are trademarks of the SD-3C, LLC. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license.
All other trade names mentioned in this manual or the other documentation provided with your Nikon product are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of the Made for Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple products identified in the badge, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with an Apple product may affect wireless performance.
- DCF Version 2.0: The Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF) is a standard widely used in the digital camera industry to ensure compatibility among different makes of camera.
- Exif version 2.31: The camera supports Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras) version 2.31, a standard in which information stored with photographs is used for optimal color reproduction when the images are output on Exif-compliant printers.
- PictBridge: A standard developed through cooperation with the digital camera and printer industries, allowing photographs to be output directly to a printer without first transferring them to a computer.
- HDMI: High-Definition Multimedia Interface is a standard for multimedia interfaces used in consumer electronics and AV devices capable of transmitting audiovisual data and control signals to HDMI-compliant devices via a single cable connection.
The standards with which the camera complies can be viewed using the Conformity marking option in the setup menu (0 Conformity Marking).
FreeType License (FreeType2)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2012 The FreeType Project (https://www.freetype.org). All rights reserved.
MIT License (HarfBuzz)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2017 The HarfBuzz Project (https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz). All rights reserved.