- Download Center
- D850 Online Manual
- Menu Guide
- C The Photo Shooting Menu: Shooting Options
- Silent Live View Photography
Silent Live View Photography
G button C photo shooting menu
Eliminate shutter sounds during live view photography.
- On (Mode 1)
- Reduce vibrations caused by the shutter when shooting landscapes and other static subjects. Use of a tripod is recommended. The maximum frame rate for release mode Ch is approximately 6 fps. ISO sensitivity (0 ISO Sensitivity Settings) can be set to values of from Lo 1 to 25600.
- On (Mode 2)
- Photographs can be taken at a higher rate than when On (Mode 1) is selected. In release modes S, Q, E, and Mup, one photograph will be taken each time the shutter-release button is pressed, while in continuous modes photos will be taken at approximately 15 fps (Cl and Qc) or 30 fps (Ch) for a maximum of 3 seconds. Image area is fixed at DX (24×16), image size at 3600 × 2400, and image quality at JPEG normal.
- Silent live view photography disabled.
C The Photo Shooting Menu: Shooting Options
Photo shooting menu bank Extended photo menu banks Storage folder File naming Primary slot selection Secondary slot function Flash control Image area Image quality Image size NEF (RAW) recording ISO sensitivity settings White balance Set Picture Control Manage Picture Control Color space Active D-Lighting Long exposure NR High ISO NR Vignette control Auto distortion control Flicker reduction Auto bracketing set Multiple exposure HDR (high dynamic range) Interval timer shooting Focus shift shooting Silent live view photography