- D850 Online Manual
- Menu Guide
- A Custom Settings: Fine-Tuning Camera Settings
- a12: Focus Point Options
a12: Focus Point Options
G button A Custom Settings menu
Choose from the following focus point display options.
- Focus point illumination
Choose whether the active focus point is highlighted in red in the viewfinder.
- Auto: The selected focus point is automatically highlighted as needed to establish contrast with the background.
- On: The selected focus point is always highlighted, regardless of the brightness of the background. Depending on the brightness of the background, the selected focus point may be difficult to see.
- Off: The selected focus point is not highlighted.
- Manual focus mode
- Choose On to display the active focus point in manual focus mode, Off to display the focus point only during focus point selection.
- Dynamic-area AF assist
- Choose On to display both the selected focus point and the surrounding focus points in dynamic-area AF mode.
A Custom Settings: Fine-Tuning Camera Settings
c: Timers/AE lock