- D7500 Online Manual
- Menu Guide
- C The Photo Shooting Menu: Shooting Options
- Remote Control Mode (ML-L3)
Remote Control Mode (ML-L3)
G button C photo shooting menu
Choose how the camera behaves when used with an optional ML-L3 remote control (0 Other Accessories).
- %Delayed remote
- Shutter is released 2 s after ML-L3 shutter-release button is pressed.
- $Quick-response remote
- Shutter is released when ML-L3 shutter-release button is pressed.
- &Remote mirror-up
- Press ML-L3 shutter-release button once to raise mirror, again to release shutter and take photograph. Prevents blur caused by camera moving when mirror is raised.
- The shutter can not be released using the ML-L3.
C The Photo Shooting Menu: Shooting Options
Reset photo shooting menu Storage folder File naming Flash control Choose image area Image quality Image size NEF (RAW) recording ISO sensitivity settings White balance Set Picture Control Manage Picture Control Color space Active D-Lighting Long exposure NR High ISO NR Vignette control Auto distortion control Flicker reduction Remote control mode (ML-L3) Auto bracketing set Multiple exposure HDR (high dynamic range) Interval timer shooting