- Download Center
- D7500 Online Manual
- Menu Guide
- N The Retouch Menu: Creating Retouched Copies
- Filter Effects
G button N retouch menu
After adjusting filter effects as described below, press J to copy the photograph.
- Creates the effect of a skylight filter, making the picture less blue.
- Warm filter
- Creates a copy with warm tone filter effects, giving the copy a “warm” red cast.
- Cross screen
Add starburst effects to light sources.
- Number of points: Choose from four, six, or eight.
- Filter amount: Choose the brightness of the light sources affected.
- Filter angle: Choose the angle of the points.
- Length of points: Choose the length of points.
- Confirm: Preview the effects of the filter. Press X (T) to preview the copy full frame.
- Save: Create a retouched copy.
Add a soft filter effect. Press 4 or 2 to choose the filter strength.
N The Retouch Menu: Creating Retouched Copies